I finally got it. I know, I’m late! Again I wanted to wait buying it, but for some reason I didn’t catch the fact that it’s limited edition, so I panicked and ordered it. I understand if some of you think this is a lame post since it’s been out for so long, but I’m really excited and happy and wanted to share this with you! I’m surprised it wasn’t that expensive (not that I complain!). And as any ABH product: it’s perfect. YEP not much of a review here – I LOVE it. The colors are outstandingly beautiful, buttery and pigmented. I never buy a palette if there’s too many shades I know I won’t use – and this one is just so on point. I needed these colors in my life!
There’s fourteen shades and you can create sooo many different makeup looks.
- Pink Champagne (rose gold with a titanium finish)
- Metallic Plum (dark plum with a metallic finish)
- Self-Made (deep bronze with a satin finish)
- Witchy (khaki gray with a sparkle finish)
- Blush (light beige with a duo chrome pink finish)
- Blossom (lilac pink with a metallic finish)
- Buttery (buildable beige with an ultra-matte finish)
- Deep Purple (amethyst purple with a titanium finish)
- Treasure (ultra-light Champagne with a metallic finish)
- Hot & Cold (rum brown with a metallic finish)
- Sherbet (ultra-light peach with a velvet finish)
- Isla (sea foam green with a duo chrome gold finish)
- Spirit Rock (galaxy black with a sparkle finish)
- Hot Chocolate (rich, cocoa brown with an ultra-matte finish)
A must-have for an ABH addict!