I normally don’t buy much from collections, not even from my favorite brands. I usually like 1 or 2 things and that’s it. But when Jeffree revealed his summer collection, I honestly fell in love. This is hands down my favorite packaging, he’s had a lot of different limited edition designs that I liked, but THIS took my breath away. The pink chrome is beautiful and sleek, and I don’t have anything like it. Besides that, this collection had so many shade that I actually liked. I really didn’t expect to spend this much money, but I just had to have all of my favorites – and I don’t regret it!
This is Jeffree’s BIGGEST collection yet. He released:
- 8 Velour Liquid Lipsticks – $18 each.
- 2 Skinfrost Highlighters – $29 each.
- 3 Velour Lip Scrubs – $12 each.
- 5 Lip Ammunition Lipsticks – $18 each.
There’s also 2 vaults you can buy, if you want all of it!
So I know I already love the highlighters, velour liquid lipsticks and the lip scrubs. This is the first time I’m trying his normal lipsticks. Here’s what I bought:
- 2 Velour Liquid Lipsticks. “Butt Naked” – neutral peach beige and “Hunty” – warm camel nude.
- 1 Skinfrost. “Crystal Ball” – Icy duo chrome with pink shift.
- 1 Velour Lip Scrub. “Blue Raspberry Sucker”.
- 4 Lip Ammunition Lipsticks. “Skin Tight – soft nude pink, “Birthday Suit” – soft rose nude, “Birkin Suede”- soft nude brown, “Thick As Thieves” – true warm mahogany.
I am honestly in love with most of it. The shades, the formula, the packaging. This is my favorite collection from him and the first time I bought so many products at once. I stayed with the nudes, it’s nice to see more of those from the brand!
There’s one thing I have to say though and it hurts my heart. But the highlighter in the shade “Crystal Ball” is very glittery, when I swatched it, my entire arm was filled with glitter. It’s also chunky and not the same formula as the originals (like Peach Goddess). That’s the one thing that disappointed me.
All of it is of course limited edition, so if you want something, buy it before it’s too late.
Time for swatches! Lip Ammunition Lipsticks, left to right: Birkin Suede, Skin Tight, Birthday Suit, Thick As Thieves. Velour Liquid Lipsticks from left to right: Butt Naked, Hunty.Skinfrost in the shade “Crystal Ball”